So this picture is totally breathtaking! After being so lucky to go through it because of the open house its where i am setting my goal to get married iN! And what better way but to look at it on my blog everyday! 
*!ThAtS Me!*
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
ReXBuRg TeMplE!
Posted by LoNi*-- at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
VEry beautifull photo, that shot looks from outer planet, like the city in the sky from the movie Star Wars.
The colour in the heaven is too much wonderfull.
Nice blog, bye
Hey, this is RaKae, I saw you on Kwinnae's blog and thought I would take a look. You have grown up so beautiful! I LOVE this picture of the Rexburg temple, what a great goal to get married there!! Did you take this picture? It is breath taking!! You can check our blog devinandrakae.blogspot.com
this picture of the Rexburg temple is beautiful. did you take this? I think that is one of the best goals you can make. way to go. And I know you'll do it too! Just keep being who you are and one day it will happen!
Loni,
You are such a good girl. I miss you so much. I loved having you live next door. (not just because you were a convenient babysitter)I think that it's awesome that you got to go in the temple. It's such a good insentive when you get to actually see what it's like. I went with my parents to be sealed when I was 12. I swore to myself that I was going to do it right the first time. It was a lot tougher than I thought, but I did it and you can too!
~Hey loni!~
This is Daesha! I love that pic it is soooooooo pretty! hope to c u soon, miss u TONZ!
luv/Daesha (your lil sis!);]
Post a Comment