CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

*!ThAtS Me!*

*!ThAtS Me!*

MY sliDeShOW!*

Thursday, March 6, 2008

OUr FamIly PicTure FaLL oF 2007!

1 comments:

Tauna said...

Kayloni! Oh it was so good to hear from you. It's been a very long time hasn't it!! You are so beautiful! It's amazing to me how time flies and how things change so quickly and how girls like you just keep growing up. Your should still be that young little girl who would always come over to visit me when I lived in Montpelier! (remember how I would always be doing our bills and budgeting every time you came over.... It seemed that way didn't it!) I love this family photo. Please tell your mom and family hi. We miss you guys!! And I have to tell you that your little niece is a miniature you! soooo cute! This will be fun to keep tabs on each other!

My pLayList!*


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Me And Cori!*