
Hey JUSt An UpDAte On My VolLEybAll TeAm!...WE have OUr DAyS! =] we CAn be AmAZinG..OR ReAlly Bad! lol. BUt lAtely ITs been SuPer Fun And im GeTting Better Every Game! I lOVe Pushing mySelf..and ReachINg My GoAls! WE have haD SomE AmAzing tiMEs togETheR! We SURe do KNow hOW to Be CrAZy! =]
*!ThAtS Me!*
Monday, October 6, 2008
Jv VolLEybalL!
Posted by LoNi*-- at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Hey Kayloni! I love your blog. your pics are so cute and its fun to learn more about you. Thanks for watching my kids tonight. They love you and have so much fun with you. I hope you have a great day. Thanks again.
Kayloni,
Wow it's crazy that you have a blog too! I can't believe you are cousins with Cori, I didn't know that! :-) She's a nice girl, we used to go to school together. You are such a cute girl, I love your pics! :-) Take Care!
Hey Pretty Girl this is Deidra. Just wanted to say hi and we really miss you! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment