So pretty much Im wanting to take some time to tribute to a good friend of mine Lucie Jensen! Shes the kinda girl who is always smiling, and can bring you up if its a bad day! i played volleyball with Lucie and her smile was so contagious! Im going to miss her so much! I know things happen for a reason! We might not know that NOW but it does. Having a friend pass away is a hard thing. Definately not easy! And to see your friends around you so hurt...its undescribable! I just want say that we never know what is going to change in a life of someone we care about! We should count our blessings and cherish the memories we have and can make!! I know she is happy and gets to be with her brother now. So we should be happy to! Its like the words to the hymn "God Be With You Till We Meet Again." I know I will see her again someday! Keep her family in your prayers!WE will ForeVer Remember what great example you are to us!
WE LOVE YOU LUCIE!! =]
kAylonI CrAne*-
*!ThAtS Me!*
Friday, August 1, 2008
ToUGh tiMeZ*
Posted by LoNi*-- at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Hey girl im sooo sorry to hear about that! i feel so bad and i wish i could do something to take all the pain away from you! Way to have a good attitude about it! i love you girl and im here for you if u need me!
LoVe yOu lUcIe!
Post a Comment